Things that annoy me:
1) A company that's too cheap to buy new sponges for the sink, so your only option is to use your hands or mildewy, 4-year-old sponges.
2) Contagious death-plague viruses. Especially when you give them to your boyfriend, so he gets to spend the evening gray-faced, sweaty, delirious, and crawling between the toilet and his bed.
3) People who forget that the workplace has boundaries. And that jokes about vibrators should probably NOT be directed at the only girl in the office that day.
4) People who can't. Throw. Anything. Out. Ever. So you get stuck sifting through boxes and boxes (and digital files) of old papers that bear no relevance whatsoever to the present.
5) Snow storms that keep threatening to come, then wimping out and spitting like 3 snowflakes on DC.
6) Sales calls. Doing them, not receiving them. They are awful.
Things that make me happy:
1) Being the only one at work and blasting Great Big Sea, the Battlestar Galactica soundtrack and Julie Fowlis to my heart's content.
2) Getting in early so I can leave early, and blogging during my lunch hour.
3) One-year anniversaries (tomorrow!).
4) Shepherd's Pie, green bean casserole, and chocolate chip cookies--all homemade!
5) Bagels and free coffee.
6) The XKCD comic that is taped to my broken laptop screen, ending with a "FUCK. THAT. SHIT." and reminding me that life is more than some people make of it. I wish I could remember the number of it, because it's brilliant.