2) I am so not ready for one of those things. I don't WANT to be ready for one.
4) When I am ready for one of those things, I will not get married with a 7-foot high medieval death instrument (a cross) at the altar.
5) 99% of the time, flower girls are beyond adorable.
6) I'm seriously impressed/terrified by the amount of planning that goes into them. The cake, the food, the flowers, the reception hall, the church/ceremony location, the chairs, the tables, the photography, the dress, the bridesmaids and groomsmen, etc. etc. etc.
7) Graduating from college = 400 weddings and engagements.
8) So that means an oncoming rash of babies. Oh god.
9) I am DEFINITELY not ready for one of those things, so kudos to you ladies and gentlemen who are.
10) Weddings = good food. I should befriend more engaged people.