Thursday, April 9, 2009

6 weeks of pointless research + several books read + lots of agony + one discussion with a prof + one all-nighter =

MY LAST PAPER IS FINALLY FINISHED! And 1,000 words over the limit. And doesn't make much sense. Whoops. Oh well.

Lots of time with good friends and garlic fingers and blueberry beer consumption tonight (with the addition of a former American Killam fellow en route to Charlottetown!), then hard-core studying (God, do they ever take exams seriously here) all weekend. With bouts of partying to break up the monotony, of course...

I can't believe it's my last weekend here. And I'm entering into it on 1 hour and 45 minutes of sleep.

Also, cover your eyes if you're less than 9 while reading the following, but the quotes of the day go to Pat:

Me: "I apologize for my sense of humour. I have a frat boy somewhere..."
Him: "A frat boy deep inside you? HAAAAAA! That's what she said!"

Me: (upon seeing a stack of sandwich rolls on his plate) "You're seriously not going to finish those buns?"
Him: "Well, you know, there was so much meat to eat that I just couldn't get to the buns."
Both of us: "HA!"

God, I love meal hall sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment