Thursday, March 26, 2009

Ponderings...but not really

Wow. 3 more weeks here? And it actually feels like it's going to end now, because I got 3 of my 4 term papers out of the way.

I'm not really sure how to feel about this. I'm going to go with "sad but excited."

But dwelling on reasons behind emotions and navel-gazing never helped anyone. With that whole brain/heart dichotomy that exists in the realm of emotions, sometimes it's just worth it to dispense of the brain (though obviously not in all cases). So it's going to be a fun, well-lived three weeks.

And I thought, hey diddle diddle
now isn't this a riddle, it's a proof of love
when the cakes hit the griddle
we'll dance a little jiggle by the stars above

and call this world our own

And all I want is to be a little part of the things that I love
And all I want, to make a little start at the things that I love

Seems there's lots of things that I could love

No comments:

Post a Comment